January 04, 2014

Novena to the Holy Angels

Bless the Lord, all His Angels. You who are mighty and strong and do His Holy will, intercede for me at the throne of Almighty God. With your never ending watchfulness, protect me in every danger of soul and of body. Obtain for me the grace of final perseverance, so that after this life I may be admitted to your glorious company and with you may sing the praises of God for all eternity. All you Holy Angels and Archangels, thrones and dominations, principalities and powers, and virtues of Heaven, cherubim and seraphim and especially you, my dear guardian angel, intercede for me and obtain for me the special favor for which I now ask...(indicate petition). Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.



Related Post